This is a simple guide on how to transfer/withdraw money from your KWFT account to Mpesa. The Kenya Women Microfinance Bank (KWFT) is a deposit-taking microfinance bank in Kenya which was founded in 2008. It is the only financial institution in Kenya that serves a niche market- Women. KWFT currently serves over 800,000 clients across the country making it the largest deposit-taking microfinance bank in the country.
How To Transfer Money From KWFT To Mpesa
1. Dial *859# on your phone
2. Enter your KWFT Mobile Banking PIN
3. Select funds transfer
4. Select mobile money transfer
5. Select Account to Mpesa
6. Select either to my phone or to another phone
7. For my phone, enter the amount you to send
8. For another phone, enter the mobile number then the amount you want to send
9. Select account
10. Accept or cancel.
11. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from KWFT and Mpesa
How to Deposit Money from Mpesa to KWFT
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select PayBill
4. Enter 101200 as the business number
5. Enter your KWFT account number
6. Enter the amount you want to deposit
7. Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and KWFT.
The Kenya Women Microfinance Bank (KWFT) Contacts
Customer Service: 0703 067 700 / 0730 167 000