This is a guide on how to transfer money from Mpesa to Consolidated Bank. Consolidated Bank is one of the licensed commercial banks in Kenya. It was incorporated on 7th December 1989.
The bank is fully owned by the government with the majority shareholding in the bank (85.8%), held by the National Treasury. The remaining shareholding is spread over 25 parastatals and other quasi-government organisations.
It enjoys an independent, dynamic, result-oriented culture, flexible and innovative approach. The bank offers one of the widest range of banking products and services in the market.
With years of banking experience and a special focus on SMEs, the bank is in a strong position to help growing businesses unlock their potential and sail through the complexity they may face.
Consolidated Bank has a provision for mobile banking service that allows you to access your bank anytime and anywhere.
To register for mobile banking, simply dial *262# or visit your nearest Consolidated Bank branch. The bank has several branches located in different parts of the country.
Features of Consolidated Bank Mobile Banking
- Balance enquiry.
- Mini statement.
- Stop ATM card.
- Stop cheque payment.
- Instant registration and activation.
- Airtime purchase.
- Funds transfer.
- ATM card request.
- Cheque book request.
- Alerts for all transactions.
- Change your PIN without visiting the Branch.
- Pesalink transactions where you can send and receive funds from other banks.
- Transfer funds to Mpesa.
- Transfer funds from Mpesa to bank account.
- Pay your utility bills with KPLC, both postpaid and prepaid, Nairobi water, DSTV, GOTV and Zuku and other common bills.
How To Transfer Money From Mpesa To Consolidated Bank
1. Go to the Mpesa menu.
2. Select lipa na Mpesa.
3. Select Paybill.
4. Enter business number (508400).
5. Enter the destination account number.
6. Enter amount.
7. Complete by entering Mpesa PIN.
8. You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction.
Consolidated Bank Contacts
Location: Consolidated Bank House, 23 Koinange Street.
Contact: 0703 016 000, 0703 016 400, 0703 016 402.