Wondering on how to transfer money from Mpesa to your Equity bank account? Well, this simple guide is here to save you. This is one of the biggest banks in the country with more than 13.5 million customers. Actually, it’s the second-largest bank in terms of customer base after KCB which has 15.7 million customers as of 2019.
All you need to transfer money from Mpesa to Equity is an account number and Equity Bank’s Mpesa pay bill number 247247
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 247247 as the Business number
5. Enter your Equity Account number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your Pin number and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Equity Bank
You can contact Equity Bank using the avenues below for any help.
Equity Bank Contacts
Facebook: Equity Bank Kenya