This is a simple guide on how to transfer money from Mpesa to your NCBA Bank account. It is the third-largest bank in Kenya by asset base. The bank was established after a merger of NIC Bank and Commercial Bank of Africa (
To deposit money from Mpesa to your NCBA account, all you need to know is NCBA’s paybill number (880100) and follow the steps below.
How to Deposit Money from Mpesa to NCBA Account
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 880100 as the Business number
5. Enter your NCBA Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and NCBA Bank
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact NCBA using the contacts below.
Phone: 020 2884444 , 0711 056444, 0732 156444