This is a simple guide on how to transfer money from Mpesa to your KCB account. The Kenya Commercial Bank is the largest bank in Kenya with assets of more than KES 972 billion. KCB also enjoys a wide customer base with more than 15.7 million as of 2019. It’s also among the Tier 1 banks in the country which are considered to be safe by the Central Bank Of Kenya.
All you need to transfer money is an account number and KCB’s pay bill number 522522.
How To Transfer Money From Mpesa To Your KCB Account
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 522522 as the Business number
5. Enter your KCB Account number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your Pin number and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and KCB.
You can contact KCB using the avenues below for any help.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +254 (20) 3270000
Tel: +254 (732) 187000
Tel: +254 (711) 087000