KCB Mobile Banking has helped many people to carry out multiple transactions without going to the bank. Some of the services offered by the KCB Mobile banking include access to short term loans without security, buying airtime and most importantly withdraw of money from your KCB Bank account to Mpesa. Today, we are going to look at how you can transfer money from your bank account to Mpesa
How to Withdraw Money From your KCB Account to Mpesa
1. Dial *522# from your Safaricom, Airtel or Telcom line. Remember that you must be registered with KCB Mobi Bank to access this service. It cost Ksh 5 service to use this USSD service.
2. Enter your PIN to proceed ( The pin which you were given after registering for KCB Mobi Bank )
3. After your Login in , Select the withdraw to Mpesa option.
4. You will be required to enter the Mpesa mobile number to withdraw to.
5. After placing a withdrawal request, you will wait for a few minutes ( 2- 4) and you will get an Mpesa message confirming withdraw of money into your Mpesa from your KCB Account
If you have any problem concerning this, Kindly contact KCB on Twitter for prompt help. Use this LINK to contact them.