KCB is one of the few banks in Kenya which have the best Mortgage interest rates. Having your own house is everyone’s dream and that’s why you find many people opting to take ”house loans’ to make this dream come true. With competitive rates and flexible repayments, you can realize your dream of owning your own home.
Today, let’s take a look at the KCB Kenya Mortgages; why you should opt for it, its advantages and rates.
Requirements to get a KCB Kenya Mortgage
- Proof that you have a source of income
- Proof that you can meet the 10% financing and other related costs e.g. Stamp duty, lawyers fee, valuation report etc.
Advantages of a KCB Kenya Mortgage
1. They offer flexible terms for construction loans
2. They have flexible repayment terms when assessing ability to repay i.e Joint income from spouse, siblings & children will be considered in assessing repayment ability.
3. You will get a Mortgage Protection Insurance (MPI) cover limit up to Kes.18M without need for medical checkup, retrenchment cover and social perils cover included
KCB Kenya Mortgage Interest Rates
- Negotiation Fee -2.5% of loan amount
- Leger Fee- Kshs 350 per month.
- Legal Fees
- Valuation fees
You can Calculate Your Mortgage here .