On this post, we are going to look at the Kenya Commercial Bank ( KCB) PesaLink Charges in Kenya as of 2018. Pesalink is an interbank switch providing the banking industry with a capability for bank customers to transfer money directly from their accounts to accounts held in other banks on a real-time basis. The service also allows transfers to a mobile number linked to an account in a bank.
PesaLink is a collaboration between all local banks who are members of the Kenya Bankers Association (KBA) and is managed by Integrated Payment Services Limited (IPSL) which is a subsidiary of KBA.
Advantages of PesaLink
1. It allows the user to transfer funds from KCB account to a registered phone number registered on PesaLink platform.
2. It allows the user to transfer funds from KCB account to a phone number not registered on PesaLink platform. A six-digit code is generated and receiver notified
3. It allows the user to pay their utility bills using Pesa Link merchant codes.
4. It allows the user to pay for goods and services using Pesa Link merchant codes.
How to Access PesaLink
1. KCB’s Internet Banking platforms
2. KCB ATMs
3. Bank Branch
4. KCB Mtaani
5. KCB’s Mobile Banking (App and *522# USSD)
KCB PesaLink Charges in Kenya 2018
KCB PesaLink Transaction Limits
Min transaction amount
Max transaction amount