In this modern age, people seem to be more prone to diseases and illness. Medicine and health science are important in every aspect of life as there is a constant requirement of medical assistance for a healthy and happy life. With years, the quality of medical assistance and thus, life expectancy in Kenya has been increasing. Till the date, numerous doctors and health care specialists from Kenya have gained recognition at the international platform. Such is the quality of medical education and professionals are rightly shaped in having social commitment and ethical values.
Here is a list of top 10 medical colleges in Kenya which are well-renowned and earned a good reputation. ( Courtesy of Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
1. Kenya Medical Training College ( KMTC)
2. School of Medicine – University of Nairobi.
3. School of Medicine – Moi University
4. School of Medicine – Kenyatta University
5. School of Medicine – Egerton University
6. School of Medicine and Health Sciences – Kenya Methodist University
7. College of health sciences – JKUAT
8. School of Medicine and Surgery – Maseno University
9. Mount Kenya University – School of Medicine
10. Uzima University College (a constituent college of the Catholic University of Eastern Africa in Kisumu) – School of Medicine