Take a look, if you have extra money after you get your bills paid, what do you do with it? One common option is to consider opening a savings account. Savings accounts are something that are embedded into us to have. They provide a safe and secure place to keep our extra money away for the future.
In Kenya, there are many banks that offer savings accounts services. However, today we want to look at some of the benefits of opening a saving account with CfC Stanbic Bank which is among the best in the country.
Here are some of the Advantages of CfC Stanbic Bank Saving Account in Kenya
1. No monthly fees
2. Free transfers from M-Pesa to your savings account
3. Personal loan of up to 80% of your savings amount
4. Pre-approved advances of up to 80% of your savings balance
5. One free over-the-counter cash withdrawal a month
6. Attractive interest rates paid on balances above KSh 5,000
7. Access to our transactional accounts with a link to a PureSave account with free inter-account standing orders
Requirements needed to open a CfC Stanbic Bank Saving Account
- ID or passport (original and copy for new customers)
- Two passport-size photos (for new customers)
- Proof of physical address
- Minimum opening balance of KSh5,000
- Introduction or reference letter from either your employer or an existing Stanbic Bank customer.
- KRA pin required
This is one account which will help you to save for the future and realise your dreams.