This is a list of all products offered by Capex Life Assurance as of 2020. It is one of the 56 licensed insurance companies in Kenya by the Insurance Regulatory Authority. The company which has been operating in Kenya since 2007 specializes majorly in life insurance. Its head office is located at Galana Plaza in Kilimani, Nairobi.
Their products cater for individuals and corporates.
Capex Life Assurance individual products
1. Term Life Plan
This is a single premium insurance cover that offers protection for a given period of time. In the event of death by natural cause or accident, the benefits are paid as a lump sum to the beneficiaries named in the policy.
This product provides financial protection to your loved ones in the unfortunate event of your death or permanent disability.
3. Personal Assurance
- Masomo Cover – guarantees your child’s education whether you are there or not.
- Flexi-3 Accumulation – provides a sound investment platform over a flexible period of time and guarantees substantial returns while still offering security on your investment in the event of loss and life, disability, or critical illness which may hinder future contributions during the plan.
4. Personal Savings
- Target Savings – This product is designed for investment and protection policy geared towards securing savings for future targeted needs such as buying assets. The minimum contribution payable is Ksh 2000 monthly. You get a guaranteed interest rate of 6% p.a. plus an additional bonus of .05% to 2% depending on the performance of the pool.
- VIP Multiplier – This plan is designed to meet the needs of informed investors desiring consistent growth in terms of capital appreciation and a better than average return on investment in the long term. The minimum single premium investment is Ksh 100,000. The product allows withdrawal beginning from 2nd year to 4th year, the withdrawals are allowed up to a maximum of 10% of the account balance and 100% from 5th year onwards without penalty.
5. Guaranteed Tuition Plan
This product offers a special teacher-parent association. It’s a group term life product to provide tuition fee for the children whose parent dies in through their education life. In the event of the death of the insured parent, Capex pays 1 million, 2 million, 3million depending on the premium paid.
6. Retirement Benefits
- Retirement Annuities – Annuities are payable for life. In the event of the death of the annuitant during the guaranteed period, the balance of the annuity to the end of the guaranteed period is payable to the beneficiaries.
- Deposit Administration – This is a savings vehicle for the provision of retirement benefits. It can be a defined contribution pension fund, defined benefit pension fund or provident fund.
Capex Life Assurance Corporate Products
1. Group Life Assurance
This product is available for companies, societies, and organized groups who want to insure members as a group. The cover is subject to renewal on an annual basis.
2.Group Credit Life
It covers loans borrowed from a bank or any other financial institution.
This cover pays off the outstanding balance of a loan instead of foreclosure of the property.
4. Deposit Administration
This is a savings vehicle for the provision of retirement benefits.
Capex Life Assurance contacts
Location: Galana Plaza, Kilimani – Nairobi
Contact:+254 20 2712384 / 0715 140 074
Email: [email protected]