This is a list of Hazina Sacco branches in Kenya and their contacts. It is a deposit-taking Sacco that was established in 1971. Hazina Sacco is the fifteenth largest deposit-taking Sacco in Kenya with an asset base of Ksh 9.69 billion.
Initially, Hazina Sacco drew its membership from the then Ministry of Finance and Planning. Today, the Sacco has more than 19,000 members from other ministries, parastatals, county governments and the private sector.
Hazina Sacco’s head office is located at Hazina Sacco Place along Kibera Road, off Ngong Road in Nairobi. They have three satellite offices in Mombasa, Siaya and Vihiga. These offices offer Front office services to meet the members’ banking needs.
- Provision of saving facility to members
- Processing of members’ salaries and dividend payments
- Provision of short and long term credit at competitive interest rates.
- Provide ATM services (through Sacco Link Card)
- Encashment of Cheques
- Sale of bankers cheques
- Offering standing orders to account holders
- Enable Sacco payments to members through their FOSA accounts
List Of Hazina Sacco Branches and Contacts
1. Hazina Sacco Head Office
Location: Hazina Sacco Place, Kibera Rd, Off Ngong Rd, Nairobi
Phone: 0727 086 480, 0712 149 631
2. Mombasa Branch
Location: Alliance Francaise Building, Moi Avenue, Opposite Housing Finance Corporation
Phone: 0717 44 55 52, 0772 922 081
3. Siaya Branch
Location: District Information building Offices, 1st floor next to District Commissioner’s office opposite Kenya Forest Siaya.
Phone: 0717 44 55 53, 0772 92 20 83
4. Vihiga Branch
Location: Mungoma Plaza 3rd floor, opposite Mbale Rural Help training behind Equity Bank, Mbale Town
Phone:0717 44 57 26, 0772 92 20 88
Worth Checking Out :
- List Of Best Saccos To Join In Kenya
- List of Largest Deposit-Taking Saccos In Kenya By Asset Base
- List of All Licensed SACCOs In Kenya