This is a list of Kitui Teachers Sacco branches and their contacts. It is a deposit-taking Sacco that has been in operation since 1976. With an asset base of more than 8.82 billion, Kitui Teachers Sacco is one of the largest SACCOs in Kenya.
Kitui Teachers Sacco’s initial membership was restricted to teachers until 2008 when they changed their bylaws to absorb members from other government ministries and organizations. The Sacco boasts an active membership of over 20,000.
Kitui Teachers Sacco Products
a) Loan Products
- Normal Loan
- Investment Loan
- School Fees
- Emergency Loan
- Super Loan
- Prime Loan
- Special Loan
- Hekima Loan
- Salary Advance Loan
b) Savings Products
1. Back-Office Saving Schemes
Back-Office savings products form the basis of loan applications and loan guarantors.
- Non-withdrawable SACCO Shares
- Withdrawable Savings
- Benevolent Fund
2. Front-Office Saving Schemes
These products operate on the same basis as regular bank accounts.
- Kitui Teachers Sacco Membership Eligibility & Requirements
- List Of Best Saccos To Join In Kenya
- List of Largest Deposit-Taking Saccos In Kenya By Asset Base
- List of All Licensed SACCOs In Kenya