This is the Moi University Bachelor of Science in Nursing fees structure and admission requirements. Nursing is one of the most marketable medical courses in Kenya. Moi University offers this course at its main campus in Eldoret.
A Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Moi University takes 4 years to complete. It’s offered on a full-time (Trimester System) basis.
Moi University Nursing Admission Requirements
1. Mean Grade of B (plain) at KCSE with a B(Plain) in Biology, B(plain) in Chemistry; B(plain) in either Mathematics or Physics; B(plain) in either English or Kiswahili.
A weighted cluster points of 36 and above is mandatory.
2. ‘A’ Level – 3 principal passes in Biology and Chemistry and either Mathematics or Physics.
2. Holders of Diplomas in relevant area of study from Kenya Medical College must have the following grades.
- Mean grade of C+ and a C+ in Biology and Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics and any other subject or
- Mean grade of C+ and a C+ in Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences and Mathematics and either English or Kiswahili.
3. O’ & A’ level British GCE system applicants must have an A or B in Biology and Chemistry; and either Mathematics or Physics.
4. Diploma in international Be accurate (IB) System, with relevant subjects as Biology and Chemistry; and either Mathematics or Physics.
Ksh. 200,000 Per academic year.