This is the fees structure of Mount Kenya University School of Clinical Medicine. The MKU School of Clinical Medicine comprises three departments; forensic medicine, clinical sciences and health records management.
They offer certificate, diploma, bachelors and masters levels courses as listed below.
a) Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences
1. Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine and Community Health
- Regular: KCSE mean grade C+ (plus) and C+(plus) in Biology/Biological Sciences, English / Kiswahili, Chemistry / Physical Sciences and Mathematics / Physics
- Upgrading: Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health (Registered By COCK )from an institution recognized by Mount Kenya University Senate.
8 semesters – Ksh.108,600 per semester – Regular
6 semesters – Ksh.120,000 per semester – Upgrading
2. Bachelor of Science in Health Records and Information Management
- Regular: KCSE average grade C+, C (Plain) in English/ Kiswahili, C- (Minus) in Mathematics/Physics & Biology
- Upgrading: A Diploma in Health Records & Information Technology
8 semesters Ksh.64,550 per semester
Digital learning 6 trimesters Ksh.42,000 per semester
Weekend classes 6 trimesters Ksh. 60,000 per semester
3. Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
KCSE mean grade C (plain) OR equivalent qualification recognized by the Mount Kenya University Senate with C (plain) in English/ Kiswahili, C (plain) in Biology, C-(minus) in Mathematics/ Physics and chemistry.
3 academic years- Ksh.56,000 per trimester
4. Diploma in Health Records & Information Technology
Regular: KCSE mean grade C (plain) and C- (Minus) in English/Kiswahili and D (Plain) in Mathematics/ Physics & Biology
Weekends: Professional Certificate in Health Records from an institution recognized by AMRO –Kenya
3 academic years- Ksh.29,550 per trimester
5. Certificate in Health Records & Information Technology
KCSE mean grade of C-(minus) and D (Plain) in English/Kiswahili, Biology/ Biological Sciences and a D- (Minus) in Mathematics/Physics & Biology.
2 academic years Ksh.29,550 per trimester
6. Master of Clinical Medicine
Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine Or MBChB
6 semesters- Ksh 104,550 per semester
Check out: Mount Kenya University School Of Medicine Fees Structure