Wondering the charges or rates you are likely to incur for sending money and withdrawing within Kenya via Mpesa? Below is a table highlighting Mpesa rates for withdrawal of money from an M-PESA Agent, transfer of money to unregistered users, transfer charges to registered users and charges for withdrawing from an ATM as of 2021.
Please note that:
- All Mpesa deposits are free
- The maximum amount you can send using M-Pesa per transaction is Ksh 150,000
- The maximum daily M-Pesa transaction limit is Ksh 300,000
- It’s expensive to send money to unregistered users.
1.Mpesa Withdrawal Charges For 2021
[docxpresso file=”https://victormatara.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Mpesa-Withdrawal-Charges-For-2021-1.odt” comments=”true” SVG=”true”]
2. Mpesa Transfer Charges For 2021 (Registered users)
[docxpresso file=”https://victormatara.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Mpesa-Transfer-Charges-For-2021-Registered-users-.odt” comments=”true” SVG=”true”]
3. Mpesa Transfer Charges To Other Mobile networks i.e Telkom and Airtel
[docxpresso file=”https://victormatara.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Mpesa-Transfer-Charges-To-Other-Mobile-networks-i.e-Telkom-and-Airtel-.odt” comments=”true” SVG=”true”]
4. Mpesa Transfer Charges To Unregistered Users
[docxpresso file=”https://victormatara.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Mpesa-Transfer-Charges-To-Unregistered-Users-.odt” comments=”true” SVG=”true”]
5. Mpesa ATM Withdrawal Charges
[docxpresso file=”https://victormatara.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/ATM-Withdrawal-Charges.odt” comments=”true” SVG=”true”]