Below is a comprehensive table showing Mpesa withdrawal charges from agents as of 2021. Before you carry out any transaction, you must acquaint yourself with the following Safaricom requirements.
- Maximum Account Balance is KSHs.300,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is KSHs.300,000.Maximum per transaction is KSHs.150,000
- You cannot withdraw less than KSHs.50 at an M-PESA agent outlet
- To transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active
- At an agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another M-PESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on M-PESA.
- To register or transact at any M-PESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID, Passport, Military ID or Alien ID/Foreigner Certificate
1.Mpesa Withdrawal Charges For 2021
[docxpresso file=”https://victormatara.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Mpesa-Withdrawal-Charges-For-2021-1.odt” comments=”true” SVG=”true”]