This is the fees structure of Nova Pioneer Primary School as of 2021. It has two branches in Athi River and Tatu City. The Athi River campus is located near the Great Wall Apartments in Athi River. Both Campuses use the Kenyan national curriculum ( 8-4-4) for teaching. They are also day schools which admit boys and girls.
The schools are owned by Nova Pioneer Education Group, a pan – African independent school network which also operates in South Africa.
Nova Pioneer Primary School Fees Structure 2021 – Tatu City & Athi River Campus
Fees per term (Ksh)
PrePrimary 1 (Age 4)
PrePrimary 2 (Age 5)
Meals (not optional)
Other fees (Ksh)
Enrollment fee (one time)
Paid to confirm placement following acceptance
Caution fee (one time, refundable)
To be returned upon graduation minus deductions for any damages
1,800 / term
Teacher led-clubs fees, will be applied toward externally led club fees as applicable
Details available from suppliers
Details provided separately
Bus and transport fees are provided separately and are commensurate to distance travelled
Nova Pioneer Primary School Admission Process
1. You will fill out an application form on the school’s website. Once your application is complete, you will receive an Applicant ID that will be your reference number in future correspondence.
2. A Nova Pioneer admissions associate will acknowledge receipt of your application and confirm whether there is space in the school and/or grade that you have shown an interest in.
3. You and your child will be invited for an interview and assessment. The aim of this assessment is to get insight into the student as an individual.
4. Following the assessment, you’ll hear from one of Nova Pioneer admissions officers letting you know whether you’ve been accepted. Admitted students will provisionally have a space reserved, to be confirmed upon payment a deposit.
5. Once a student has been accepted they will be expected to secure their spot by paying the following:
- Enrollment Fee (one time, non-refundable) : KES 4,000.
- Caution Fee (one time, refundable): KES 10,000 – to be returned upon graduation excluding any deductions made for damages caused during their Nova Pioneer tenure.
Please note that the fees are subject to change. Contact the school using the avenues below for fee policies and payments.
Nova Pioneer Athi River Contacts
Phone: 0724 386 086
Email: [email protected]
Nova Pioneer Tatu City Contacts
Phone: 0799 453 440
Email: [email protected]