Jambojet which is a low-cost brand of Kenya Airways offers a variety of mobile payment options. One good thing about their mobile payment is the fact that confirmation of the payment takes a few minutes. Today, we will have a look at how to pay for a ticket using Mpesa ; the most popular mobile money option in the country.
How to Pay for your Jambojet ticket using Mpesa
1. Go to Jambojet.com and enter your flight details
2. Enter your passenger details
3. On the contact details, remember to enter the phone number that you will later use to pay for your ticket via Mpesa
4. Book add-on services, if you have to.
4. On the payment method page, choose mobile. Your phone number will appear on the payment details.
5. You will receive an SMS with your booking details and instructions on how to complete payment. The payment must be made within one hour. Your booking will be put on hold until you complete the payment.
6. The message will have your account number and the paybill number that you will use for payment. The account number is usually your booking reference. Jambojet’s Mpesa Paybill number is 737700.
- Go to the Mpesa Menu and select the Lipa na Mpesa option.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select Paybill
- Enter 737700 as the Business number
- Enter your booking reference as the account number
- Enter your Pin number and press OK.
- Confirm if all the details you have entered are correct and press OK
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from Mpesa and Jambojet for the transaction
7. You will then receive a text message and a booking reservation via email once the payment is done.
Phone: 0711 024 501 / 0711 024 545/ 0730 804 545