These are the requirements for a transit visa in Kenya. A transit visa is a temporary visa which is usually given when somebody is in the country for a short period during his/her journey. A Kenyan transit Visa is issued for a period not exceeding 72 hours or three days to persons connecting through Kenya to other destinations. There is no need to apply for a transit visa for those connecting flights directly without leaving the airport.
Requirements for a transit Visa in Kenya.
1. Two Visa application forms to be duly filled, signed and dated
2. Copies of onward ticket/itinerary to a third destination.
3. Two copies of valid Passport/travel document with a validity of at least 6 months.
4. Two passport size photos of the applicant.
5. At least one blank page in the holder’s passport.
Kenya Transit Visa Fees
A Transit Visa will cost you 20 USD in Kenya.