KCB Mtaani is aimed at increasing the accessibility of bank service into the unbanked population in Kenya through the use of agents to deliver various KCB banking services. The service which was launched in 2011 has seen a massive growth with an estimated reach of over 10 million Kenyans. If you are interested in becoming one of the KCB Mtaani agents, below are the requirements you must meet first.
1. Your business must be an existing legal entity (Company, Partnership, Sole Proprietorship)
2. Your business must be in existence for a minimum of 18 months.
3. Your business should be serving at least 50 customers per day
4. Your business should have ability and willingness to deposit at least Kshs 100,000 to start off Agent Banking Services
5. Your outlet should be run by at least a Manager and two assistants who have attained minimum KCSE Certificate
To apply, visit the nearest KCB branch and you will get personalized assistance on the process.
KCB Mtaani Agent Services
2. Cash Deposit
3. School fees payment
4. Rent payment
5. Account Opening
6. Balance Enquiry
7. Mini Statements
8. Loading Cards
9.Bill Payments (DStv, GOtv, ZUKU, JamboJet, KPLC, Postpaid and tokens)