This is the fees structure of Riara University Law School. Riara is one of the 31 universities in Kenya accredited by the Commission for University Education. The private university is located along Mbagathi Way in Nairobi.
Riara Law School offers two programmes:
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree
- Pre-Kenya School of Law Compliance Programme
1. Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree
The course takes a duration of 4 years on a full-time mode.
- Mean grade of C+ (plus) and above in KCSE Its equivalent with a B plain in English or Kiswahili or
- KACE (or equivalent) with a minimum of three principal passes or
- Be a holder of a degree from a recognised university or
- Be a holder of a Diploma in Law from an institution accredited by the Council of Legal Education with an average grade of B or
- GCE (A-Level) with a minimum of three principals.
Kshs 135,600 (Per Semester) – 8 semesters
b) Pre-Kenya School of Law Compliance Programme
- Referral letter from the Council of Legal Education.
Kshs 20,400 (Per Course Unit)
Riara University Contacts
Phone: 0703 038 000