These are the Safaricom home fibre packages and prices in Kenya as of 2019. The service was launched on 15th March 2015 and is currently the second largest home internet provider in the country behind Zuku. According to a report by the Communications Authority of Kenya, Safaricom had 96,608 active subscriptions as of September 2018 making it control a market share of 27.6%.
Safaricom home fibre has 4 packages; bronze (5Mbps), silver (10Mbps), Gold (20Mbps), and Platinum (40Mbps). All which give you access to fast, reliable and unlimited internet from the comfort of your home. Once you register for the service, you will be given a router that will enable you to have both Wireless and LAN internet, with no installation charges. Dial *400# to get connected.
Safaricom Home Fibre Packages and Prices 2019
Price per month
How to Pay for Safaricom Home Fibre
Dial *400*2# or use the paybill option as highlighted below
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 150501 as the Business number
5. Enter your Fibre account number
6. Enter the amount you want to pay
7. Enter your Pin number and press OK.
8. Confirm if all the details you have entered are correct and press OK
9. You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA for the transaction
Safaricom Home Fibre Contacts
Send an email to [email protected] or call 400.
Facebook: Safaricom PLC