This is the fees structure of Thika Road Christian School as of 2021. It is located in Kasarani Sub-County of Nairobi, along the Thika Road Superhighway. It is one of the most affordable private primary schools in Nairobi that post exemplary results in KCPE.
In the 2020 KCPE results, Thika Road Christian School had 88 students with 300 marks and above out of the 101 that were registered. 5 students had 400 marks and above. Below is a detailed report of how the school performed.
- 401-414 (grade A) 5 students
- 376-397 (grade A-) 24 students
- 351-374 (grade B+) 25 students
- 325-346 (grade 19 students
- 301-323 (grade B-)15 students
- 278-298 (grade C+) 7 students
- 245-274 (grade C) 6 students
Thika Road Christian School Fees Structure
Admission Fee: Ksh 1,000
Development Fund: Ksh 10,000; once per family.
Bus Fund: Ksh 10,000; once per family.
Tuition Fees Per Term
1. Nursery, 3-years: Ksh 12,000 (includes snacks)
2. Nursery, 4-years: Ksh 14,000 (includes snacks)
3. Pre-Unit: Ksh 14,000 (includes snacks)
4. Std 1 – 4: Ksh 26,000
5. Std 5 – 8: Ksh. 28,000
*includes textbooks, Exercise Books, A Beka books, Swimming, Computer Lessons, Lunch and French (Stds. 5 – 8 only).
*Uniforms are bought by parents. The uniforms are sold at the school.
Round Trip: Ksh 9,000
Return: Ksh 5,000
Kindly note that the fees are subject to change. Contact the school using the avenues below for fee policies and payments.
Thika Road Christian School Contacts
Phone: 0724 044 460, 020 2615089
Email: [email protected]