This article focuses on United Nations DT Sacco membership eligibility and requirements. United Nations DT Sacco is one of the largest deposit taking Saccos in Kenya with an asset base of 16.70 billion.
The Sacco provides a wide range of financial products and services geared towards uplifting its members’ social- economic status.
United Nations DT Sacco Membership Eligibility
- Staff of United Nations agencies.
- Staff of diplomatic missions and approved international organisations in Kenya.
- Immediate family members of the primary members’ spouses and children.
United Nations DT Sacco Membership Requirements
- Duly filled membership application form.
- Copy of National ID/ passport for non-Kenyans.
- Employment letter/ payslip.
- A1 passport size photograph.
- For kin members, a birth certificate (for children membership) or marriage certificate (for spouse membership) is required.
United Nations DT Sacco Products
1. Member deposits account
- The Sacco offers you an opportunity to save and earn incredibly attractive returns annually.
2. Junior savings account
- Save for the future of your little ones through this account.
3. FOSA savings account
- It is an account that caters for your regular transactions.
4. Fixed deposit account
- Enjoy superior returns on your fixed savings over a definite period, usually between 3 months.
5. Chama account
- The account is meant for members belonging to a financial group.
1. Development loans
- Fulfill your investment goals and projects through the development loan at the most affordable interest rate.
2. Plot financing loan
- You can acquire land conveniently through the plot financing loan.
3. Secured asset loan
- Easily get funds secured with your property/ land at a competitive interest rate with a longer repayment period.
4. Normal loan
- Access finance to facilitate your long term and short term financial and investment goals.
5. Emergency loan
- Access the emergency loan with ease to sort your unforseen financial needs, processed within the shortest time possible.
6. Senior’s loan
- Open to members who have retired from formal employment.
United Nations DT Sacco Offices & Contacts
1. UN Sacco Building, United Nations Complex, UN Avenue, Gigiri.
2. UN Sacco Centre, UN Crescent, Gigiri, Nairobi.
Contacts: 020 512 2700/ 020 762 2700.