No doubt that Turkey is one of the world’s most famous tourist destinations. An insane mix of cultures and colors, sandy beaches and vibrant bazaars, whimsical mountains, and marvelous ancient ruins make Turkey a country you’ll never forget. Being a holiday season, probably this may be your next destination. However, most of the people are always obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Turkey.On this post, we are going to list some of the requirements Kenyan Citizens need to meet before they obtain a Turkey Visa.
Visa Requirements for Kenyan Citizens Visiting Turkey
– Valid travel document (passport) (It should be valid at least six months longer than the expiry date of the requested visa),
– Completed visa application form,
– One passport size photograph of the applicant (It should be affixed to the top left side of the visa application form),
– Documents supporting the purpose and the conditions of the planned visit (e.g. letter of invitation, travel itinerary, round trip ticket, hotel reservation with payment guarantee etc.),
– Guarantees regarding means of subsistence
-If traveling for holiday purposes, you need the travel itinerary and the name of the hotel or temporary address in Turkey
– Flight schedule print out
– Certificate of good conduct
-Bank Statements for the last three months (original and copies of statements).
-If the person applies for a business visa, an invitation letter from the counterpart company is also required in addition to the above-mentioned documents.
Visa Fees For Turkey From Kenya
|Visa Type||Charges in Ksh|
|Single Entry||USD $60|
|Multiple Entry||USD $200|
Kenya Turkey Embassy Contacts.
|Country Located in:||Kenya|
|Address:||Turkish Embassy Gigiri Road, off Limuru Road P.O. Box 64748 Nairobi Kenya|
|Phone:||(+254) 20 712 25 62 ; (+254) 20 712 04 04|
|Fax:||(+254) 20 712 27 78|