This article focuses on Wanandege Sacco membership eligibility and requirements. Wanandege Savings and Credit Co-operative Society was founded and registered on 22nd June 1977 under the Co-operative Societies Act, Cap 490 B, to do deposit-taking business.
Wanandege Sacco Membership Eligibility
The Sacco draws its membership from;
- Employees of Kenya Airways and other related companies in the aviation industry.
- Other non-aviation related companies and groups/ individuals in business.
Wanandege Sacco Membership Requirements
- Registration fee of Kshs 2,000.
- Filled application form which can be downloaded from the Sacco’s website or obtained from its offices.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- Purchase share capital of Kshs 10,000 (can be paid in installments).
- Original National ID/ Passport.
- KRA PIN certificate.
- Monthly contribution of Kshs 2,000.
Wanandege Sacco Products
1. Short-term Loans
- Airlift loan.
- Bash loan.
- Dividend advance.
- Long term advance.
- Pride advance.
- Salary advance.
- Short term advance.
2. Long-term Loans
- Business loan.
- Development loan.
- Emergency loan.
- Maisha loan.
- Wezesha loan.
- Refinancing loan.
- School fees loan.
- Super loan.
3. FOSA Services
- FOSA savings account.
- Junior savings account.
- Fixed deposit.
- Safe custody services (valuables).
- ATM sacco link visa cards.
- Mobile banking (M-ndege) *346#.
- Bankers cheque, EFT and RTGS services.
- Mpesa super agency/ mpesa services.
- Cheque deposit/ clearance.
Benefits of Joining Wanandege Sacco
- Favourable interest rates on loans.
- Attractive dividends on shares.
- Loan processing takes the shortest time possible.
- Financial education and literacy training programs for members.
- Easy access to short term and long term loans with attractive interest rates and other benefits.
- High savings guarantee bigger loans with less requirements.
- Excellent customer service offered by competent staff.
Wanandege Sacco Branches
1. Head Office
Location: Wanandege Plaza, Off Old North Airport Road, Opposite Embakasi Police Station, Embakasi Village, Nairobi.
Contacts: 0722 208 557/ 0780 208 557/ 0111 044 900.
2. Mombasa Branch
Location: Moi International Airport, Terminal 2.
Contacts: 0781 908 438/ 0111 044 922.